Thursday, September 1, 2011

A girls work is never done

So yesterday I had the day off, but if you know me, I never really have a day off.  I tend to fill it with errands. Lots and lots of errands.  Luckily, yesterday I had some big help.
Let's have Jesalyn show you what our day consisted of:


First stop:  the DMV.  Mommy recently refinanced her car.  This involves getting the title redone with the new bank added as the lien holder.  She has tried to do this 3 times, each time forgetting to do something. But we were determined to get it done today.  I munched on some chocolate teddy grahams on the way.


Oops!!!  Mommy forget to get her emissions test done first.   We had to set in line for 1 hour.  I did really good being patient.

Here I am being silly.  Mommy asked me to smile for the camera.  Secretly I think she was just trying to keep me busy.



After being in the car for like 3 hours running all over town, we decided it was time for lunch.  Where else but Macdougals.   Chicken, and free ice cream.

I really liked the ice cream!


And then it was home for a nap.  A girl needs her beauty sleep after all.
Crazy bed head


Laundry, laundry.  There is always so much laundry.


Then it was time to do the grocery shopping



By the end of the day, I was so tired, I let mommy cook the supper.  I finally got to kick back and relax with an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba
Stay tuned for mommy's supper.  It turned out yummy and you just might want the recipe ;)

No comments: