Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blogger Award

Thanks to my good friend and fellow blogger Diane for nominating me for this.  




Here's how it works:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers. 
7 Things about me:
1. I have a small phobia to bath tubs.  The thought of them creep me out. In my head, I think they are full of nasty germs.  Even new ones.

2. I have never flown on an airplane. Crazy I know.  Even crazier, my husband hasn't either.

3. I hate, hate, cleaning the bathroom (please reference above).  Luckily, my husband doesn't mind it =)

4. I have a six inch scar up the back of my head.  If your curious, ask me sometime I'll tell ya the whole spiel.

5. I've never rode a roller coaster.  I'm scared to death of heights!

6. I have the most adorable baby in the world (okay, so I'm partial, but seriously, the most adorable)

7. I use to want to be a country music singer when I was little.  

Now, I nominate: (I'm only doing 5)

No comments: