Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Daughter the Monkey...Take Two

So ya'll remember a couple of posts ago when I told ya that I might just have given birth to a monkey 9.5 months ago? In case you didn't believe me the first time, the following pictures should prove to you once and for all:


Ya'll, these pictures were just a few of the hundreds that I could have taken.  She seriously uses her feet like hands all the time.  Is this normal?  Do all babies do this?  I mean, I thinks it's adorable and I personally can pick stuff up with my own toes, but she has flipped a couple of people out watching her.

And yes, I did say 9.5 months earlier.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown.  For instance, Jarrod and I found her like this the other day:

Okay, so I might be stretching it a bit, but she might as well be driving already with as fast as this little girl is growing up.  My mom is already asking me about her 1st birthday.  I just can't get over that it's only a couple of months away.


So, a couple of stats since I haven't posted any in a while. She:
-now has 5 teeth, with a 6th only days away.  2 on the bottom and 3.5 on the top
-has advanced from the army crawl to the full, belly of the ground, crawl
-can walk from one end of the couch to the other, while holding on with her hands
-is gibbering talking up a storm, but her favorite word is still dada
-still does not like to cuddle, (she is much to busy for all of that junk,) but will lay her head on your shoulder when she is tired. And it's the sweetest thing in the world

No comments: