Saturday, December 24, 2011

Comedian

I've said since the day she was born that Jesalyn was one with lots of character. And by character I mean personality.  She has been a little diva since she popped out of me.  And by "popped' I mean made me labor for 15 hours straight in not so fun pain. 

But as she is getting older, she is really coming into her personality.  This kid is hillarious.  She makes us laugh every single day.  I've caught her on more than one occassion making faces in the mirror just for fun.   So, the other night we were laying in bed (Yes, she still sleeps with us.  Throw the rocks, I know it's not good, but we miss her too much when she's in her own bed) trying to get her to fall asleep.  I'm half asleep myself and I hear her breathing kind of funny.


Jesalyn: *breathing* pause *breathing*

Me:  Jesalyn, what are you doing?  Breath right.  Is something wrong?

Jesalyn:  hahahah.

Me:  What's so funny?

Jesalyn:  I picka nose.  hahahah


Jarrod and I busted up laughing.  Now, know we do not promote nose picking. We give her tissues and talk to her about not spreading germs.  There was just something about the way she said it, and the fact that she laughed first.  Needless to say it took us a bit to fall asleep. 

No comments: