Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sold


Hello blog world. This might possibly be one of my most favorite posts to write.  Why?  Because I'm writing it on my computer in my very own house.  Yes ma'am (or sir) we got ourselves a mortgage. 

It's a cute little house.  Three bedroom, two bath, brick on two lots of land.  It's just the right size for us.  We are doing a small amount of work on it, so no pictures yet, but I'm really excited for it to be done and to show it to you all.

Yes, we have transitioned from living out of suitcases to living out of boxes.  Boxes aren't any more fun.  I tried decorating them all pretty, broke out the Bedazzler* and everything.  I just can't make it enjoyable.  But the important thing is that once these boxes are emptied, we will be Done.  Done living like vagabonds.  Done trying to organize our lives into a 12x12 room, and, I can't be more happy about that.

If you know life, you know that nothing is completely painless and smooth (Debbie Downer warning. wah, wah, wah)  This also goes with our joyous little story, but I'll hold off going into that for another time.  Let's just all take a moment and enjoy the fact that the Pruitt's are in a home of their own....okay, so maybe I'll be the only one taking the moment.....you just say congrats and go on about your day.


*I do not, in fact, have a Bedazzler.  I merely used this as a form of comedy.  I had to google it to make sure I was talking about the right thing.   



No comments: