Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Rumors are True...

What? You haven't heard the news yet?? Then that means the few people I've told have kept the secret. Thanks. But it's time to spill the beans......We're having a baby!! Yep, its really real. I didn't believe it was so until the first doctors appointment (yesterday.) Well, i knew it was real due to the 3 pregnancy tests I took, but it didn't sink in until yesterday. Jarrod and I got to see the heartbeat. That was the craziest thing in the world. I just wanted to reach out and touch the TV screen.
So, I'm 8wks 6days along and my due date is October 17th. The first 7 weeks were easy. I wasn't sick or anything, just really tired. I remember thinking: This is pregnancy? Man, this is easy... and then week 8 hit. The queasiness has started. Its not as bad as some people (God bless you mothers out there that had it rough,) but if I don't eat every 3 hours I definitely feel it.
So that's the news. It seems to be the case that whenever you have a baby, you have to start a blog, so here I am. Hopefully those of you that I love out there that I can't see every day can stay connected through this. I'm gonna try to posts to some pictures later. No baby bump yet, but oh I'm sure it'll come =)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

YES!!!!! I am so excited!!!! And I get to post first!!!!! Awesome!!!!!