Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Update

So I have to admit that I stole this from someone else's blog but I liked it so I'm gonna use it.

How far along?: 27 weeks and 4 days. Almost to that 3rd trimester mark!

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure. I have an appointment tomorrow. Kind of scared. Too much ice cream and oreos I'm afraid. =)

Stretch marks?: None that I've found yet. Mom said she got hers around 8 months. Lets all cross our fingers together they don't show up.

Sleep: Crazy crazy dreams. They all seem to be bad too except for the one I had where baby sug (her nickname) was moving around in my tummy and stretched her hand out and grabbed my finger. Also, pee count is up to about three times in the middle of the night.

Best moment this week: After being scared to death for two days that I didn't feel her move that much, she started kicking up a storm. ahhh..sigh of relief.

Movement: She seems to move a lot...most days, and I can't get over it. I love the feeling!! Sometimes it feels like she's doing somersaults in my belly. As long as she land butt up, she can do it all she wants

Food cravings: Ice cream and oreos. I have a bowl at least once a day.

Labor Signs: None, thank goodness. Just lots of pressure in my lower abdomen. Doctor says that's normal though.

Belly button in or out?: In, but I really want it to poke out. =)

What I miss: Not having to pee 3 times an hour. And running. Other than that, I am loving this pregnancy thing.

What I am looking forward to: While I love being pregnant, the further I get, the more impatient I am with wanting to hold her in my arms and see her for the first time.

What I am NOT looking forward to: one word: labor

Weekly Wisdom: Take lots of pictures and write everything down. You'll want them later.

Milestones: None. But I go in for my glucose test in the morning. Lets cross those fingers again. I'm not ready to give up my ice cream just yet.

No comments: