Wednesday, August 26, 2009

32 Weeks 4 Days

How far along?: 32 Weeks and 4 days. Only 7.5 weeks to go. Doesn't seem real.

Total weight gain/loss: Three weeks ago I had gained 23 pounds. Haven't been weighed since then

Stretch marks?: Nope, not yet. Keep those fingers crossed.

Sleep: It's getting more and more harder to roll over. I'm getting to where I need to grab a hold of something to help me roll. Jarrod has been good with helping me with that. Still getting up to pee every night.

Best moment this week: During an ultrasound, watching my little girl stick her leg up over her head and grab a hold of her toes with her little hand.

Movement: She's not a big time mover. Every time I go in for my monitoring (once a week) they have to give me cold water to get her going. She normally moves all night though. Definitely has her daddy in her.

Food cravings: Oh my, where does the list begin. Anything sweet, since I can't have any of it. Cravings that are allowed on my diet, ice. I LOVE to chomp on ice.

Labor Signs: The braxton hicks have started in. Luckily there aren't too many that the doctors are worried.

Belly button in or out?: Still in, but slowly getting more shallow.

What I miss: Sweets, bread, muffins, ice cream, you get the idea.

What I am looking forward to: Knowing what my baby girl is going to look like, and knowing what we are going to end up naming her =)

What I am NOT looking forward to: Labor! Being at home indoors while I get use to the new lifestyle.

Weekly Wisdom: Make sure you have a great partner at home to help you as you get further along. Everyday chores just wear you out and take all your energy. And, Lamaze class is great, even if you do end up with an epidural.

Milestones: Hitting that 8 week mark. For some reason, it always thought that once I got there, then I was close.

No comments: