Saturday, May 7, 2011

Water fun

One day last week while I was on vacation the weather warmed up and Jesalyn kept begging to go outside.  I wanted her to have some fun and enjoy the day but didn't really feel like loading up the car and going to the park.  When I was little, my sisters and I would venture out to the front (or back) yard and play house or make mud pies.  Unfortunately, living in an apartment complex doesn't allow for this type of luxury.  So, momma done the next best thing.  What is one of the most fun things ever for a toddler to play with and doesn't cost a penny??

H2O.

I got a pan out, filled it with water and just let her play.  She started out completely clothed but as they started getting wet, I stripped her down to just her diaper.    She had so much fun!









No comments: