Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update

How far along?: 34 weeks today

Total weight gain/loss
: At least weeks appointment they told me I had lost 5 pounds so that brings total weight gain to 17pounds. Doctor's not worried as long as I'm eating healthy and baby sug is growning.

Stretch marks?: None yet, but month 8 has brought many other ailments. I'll spare you the details, but believe me when I say I'm paying my dues =)

Sleep: Yes, I'm getting it, but still not fully through the night (but I hear that I should just get use to that.) Everyone tells me to get as much sleep as I can now and to nap when I can, but I'm just not a napper. Can't do it.

Best moment this week:Finding a sugar-free, low-carb pumpkin spice cake recipe. You might not think it sounds good but eating it made me feel like a real live human being, able to eat sweets.

Movement: The moves have moved more to rolls now than kicks. She starts her big-time moving at about 8:00 at night. Every time I get up to pee in the middle of the night, she thinks she has to get up too.

Food cravings: I'm finding some sweet things I can eat now, so the cravings aren't quite so bad, but I'm still waiting for the first slice of pizza. Just can't make that low-carb.

Labor Signs: None really

Belly button in or out?: Still in, but slowly getting more shallow.

What I miss: Buying non-maternity clothes. All the fall clothes are coming out and I can't shop for any of them.

What I am looking forward to: The smell of new baby skin.

What I am NOT looking forward to: Labor

Weekly Wisdom: Do what you can do, when you can do it. If you put yourself on a time frame, you'll drive yourself crazy.

Milestones: Starting to get the hospital bags together. Nothings packed, just kind of getting somethings together.

No comments: