Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paducah fun

It only took one weekend at Aunt Nell's (my sister) for Miss Jesalyn to tap into her diva side.  As I said last week, I believe my daughter is turning into a girly girl.  This, did not come from me.  I'm not saying I was a total tomboy growing up, but on a scale of 1 through 10, 10 being ultimate girly, I was maybe a 5.  My sister Janel, on the other hand was an 11 =)   This past weekend we took an impromptu  trip to visit her in Paducah.  Janel had made Jesalyn a tutu so we had to try it on.  Jesalyn loved it!  Janel got out some beads and a mini purse and it was over!! Jesalyn had a good 45 min play session while this momma took pictures








This is her balancing on one foot like mommy and daddy does when they are working out =)




 
Putting on her purse and pretending she was going "bye bye"



Gotta get a picture with mom!  =)

No comments: