Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A.M. Workout

Here I am. 530 in the A. M. waiting for for my coffee to finish percolating so that I can have some energy to work out.  Ya'll, I am going to do be completely honest with you.  I have not done my workout in like 4 days.  This is pretty much horrible since your only suppose to have one day off a week.  We have 2 weeks left in the "program" and I don't know what happened to my body but it crashed on me.  I mean, just gave up!!!   My mom was here the entire last week (long story, don't ask) and I did so good getting the workouts in.  If I didn't get them done in the morning like normal, I did them at like 10:00 at night with Jarrod which was a pain, but I did it.  And then this past weekend it was like my bones, muscles, and head formed a union and went on strike.  I just could not get my butt up in the mornings and at night I fell asleep rocking Jesalyn.  My knees felt someone was taking a jackhammer to them everyday. I looked like a 90 year old woman with arthritis walking up my sisters stairs.  I told myself that while the cardio was good, my body needed a rest, with or without Shaun T's approval.  Jarrod, crazy as he is, has stayed right on track

So, as am sipping on this coffee that just got done, I'm gonna try to work up some energy to have my rear handed to me long before the sun even rises.  Go easy on me Shaun, it's been a few days!!

No comments: