Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hey guys! I hope you're all still with me.  The past few days I've been out in cyberspace doing some digging, some research to find ya'll the best and most used crunchy recipes.  And let me tell ya, there are so many out there, it makes you want to grab another cup of coffee (of course,  I'll take anything as an excuse to get more coffee.) I've got folders and papers filled with different ideas and recipes. Not to mention all the things that are flying around in my head.   All this to say, I'm super pumped about what I've found. Now, all I have to do is organize all this information so that it becomes one nice, little, put together blog post. Easy right!?

Here's a little sneak peak at what's to come:

  • Bye bye Shampoo.  Wait! What?  Yep, I'm going to attempt to give up my shampoo and see what crazy stuff will transpire.  I do know that this blog is titled Sophisticated Hippie, not just Hippie so I will still be washing my hair, just with something much more natural and not full of icky chemicals.  

  • Deep conditioning for you hair, minus the salon and high price.  I'm actually doing this right now while typing on my computer.  So easy!!

  • Face wash begone!  You will utter the words "you want me to put THAT on my face?" after reading this one, but trust me....  Plus, I'll be doing a giveaway too. So you can literally try it yourself.

  • And for the food/baking junkies out there: I've got the 411 (is that still being used?) on flour, the different types. What to use and when.  

And lastly, I'm so excited. Do you know why?  I'm hoping to place this order soon:

 I know it's tiny printing, but it's a beautiful thing if you can read it.


2 comments:

herschel said...

Im sure you seen this or something like it, but just in case...
http://www.awildsoapbar.com/default.asp?pageid=28561

A Little McD said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing for shampoo...I've read about people using vinegar...and they love it! Not sure why I have yet to try that method...I have about 4 gallons in my house at any given time. :)