Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 am

...and what I'm doing?  Sleeping? Nope.  I'm dripping in sweat, trying to catch my breath.  Why? Because this arrived yesterday:

this is my actual box, not a picture I pulled off of the web

I'm not actually suppose to start until Monday.  The set comes with a two month calendar for you to check off when your done with the day.  You do this 6 days a week and rest on Sunday (come on, even God did that.) I couldn't wait though so  I'll officially start Monday but I wanted to go ahead and get the "feel" of it.  I did the fit test this morning and thought. I . would. die.   And it was only like 25 min. The actual workouts are like 50!  It also comes with a diet/eating plan.  You go through this super long calculation to determine you calorie needs and subtract 500 for weight lose and there is a book with lots of recipes broken down into 300, 400, 500 calorie meals you can chose from.  I'm going to try to stick to 1200.  Guess that means no more bite-size candy bars at work =)


It may be silly, but do you know what's driving me to do this (besides losing tons of weight and possibly getting a six-pack?)  This t-shirt:
On the front it says "Insanity" and on the back, well you can see, it says "I Earned It"
I don't know why I want this so bad, but I do.  To get it, you take your before and after picture and measurements and send it in and they mail you this shirt.  I don't know if you have to have lost a certain amount of weight or inches but who really wants to send them in and not have awesome results?  Not this chick.  As for the results, I will post those after my 60 days. I'm not ready to be that open with y'all  ;)





...and for those of you that read this for pictures of Jesalyn. Sorry to bore you with all my Insanity babble.  Here's a little something to hold you over:

That's my girl!!!!

No comments: