Friday, February 18, 2011

Week Two

Week two of Insanity has come and gone!  I'll say that the workouts have gotten easier. Notice I didn't say easy,  just easier.  They still kick my butt even if I've done the same warm-up 30 times now.  The thing about this workout is that it will never, ever get easy.  It's all about cardio, so the stronger you get, you just have to do it faster and harder.  You will always be out of breath and you will always be sweating buckets. 

So, have a noticed a difference in my body yet?  I can't say that I've had a "skinny day" where I feel like I've lost weight, but I will say that I haven't had a "fat day" where you just feel overly fat. You know the day, where you've tried everything on in your closet and nothing looks or fits right. 

6 weeks left! Bring it!!

No comments: