Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days

So, if you haven't heard the news Nashville got some snow this week.  It's weeks like this that make me wish that I worked at a school. Come on, school is cancelled if the weatherman even hints that it might flurry. But.... I don't work at a school so I didn't get a snow day this week. Jesalyn had fun with it though.  We haven't taken her out in the snow to play because she doesn't have the clothing for it and she really isn't old enough to "play" yet.  Since she can't go out in it, Jarrod decided to bring it in to her. I came home from work Monday and Jarrod says's to me "there are some pictures on the camera you should see."  This is always interesting.  It's either really bad or really funny.  I hold my breath and turn on the camera.












He says he made sure it wasn't the "yellow snow"

No comments: