Sunday, March 6, 2011

As promised

Here are the photos of the wall calendar that comes with the Insanity video.  You better believe that it is hanging up front and stage in my living room to keep me motivated.







If you look very closely at month one, you will see all the days are checked off, proof that I ain't lying about getting my rear kicked.



And what I've been waiting for for 4 weeks now:
Ah yes, "recovery week" which is Shaun T's way of saying "you better rest up because if you thought last month was hard, just you wait...*crazy, insane, laugh*

On another note, Jesalyn has starting "working out" with us. It's so stinkin' adorable.  She does the stretches with us, taking her deep breath in and out and then puts one leg up to balance on the other. I've been trying to get a picture but haven't gotten a good one yet.  I'll keep trying.
Also, stay tuned. I might have some good news to share with y'all tomorrow...and before you get carried away, no, I'm not pregnant =)

No comments: