Friday, March 4, 2011

LaLa's Baby Shower

My baby sister Laura (her nickname is Lala if you were wondering) had her baby shower last weekend.  Okay, so she's not a baby anymore. She's actually 22....wow, that makes me feel really old.  Anyway! She is due in April and I'm so excited to meet her little girl, who I so lovingly have nicknamed Baby Beyonce since they haven't picked the "official" one yet.   The following are pictures from the shower we threw her.   I am forewarning you, my hair must have went super flat that day so just ignore that part of the pictures mmmkay??

My very 1st diaper cake.  Soo cute!


Balloon fun with Pa Pa


Three sisters


Sisters with momma (and Jesalyn of course)


Sisters with Dad


Jesalyn being silly with Grandma Julie

1 comment:

Baby shower invitations said...

U got a great family.. but what bout other stuff like chocolates, cakes etc .. baby shower party is totally incomplete without them