Monday, March 7, 2011

He works hard for the money

So, the good news is that Jarrod got a job.  Yep, it's true and I have to say I have very mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I'm super pumped because we've been waiting for this for almost a year now. On the other hand, it's only a 20 hr part time position and after we pay for daycare, the net increase is a small amount.  But, it puts him back in the workforce and if a full time position opens up he would be one of the first in line to move up. Speaking of daycare, even if it's only 3 days a week I'm almost in tears already thinking about dropping her off that first day. And she is not even close to caught up on her vaccines, because well, we aren't sure about them.  So, now we have to revisit that whole topic again.  To be quite honest, it all makes me want to throw up thinking about it.  Advice? Words of wisdom?  Anyone????

1 comment:

Bonnie James said...

First, woooohoooooooo for Jarrod's job. I know how you feel but don't know how you've done it so gracefully for so long. Kudos.

Second, (you did ask for opinions) I'm getting my kid vaccinated. I can't honestly say I've done a lot of research on this, but they don't just want to vaccinate her so they can poke her with needles and make her cry. There is bad stuff out there--stuff way worse than vaccines.